Monday, October 29, 2001
I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately. There isn't any really common denominator between them, except they constantly seem to be involving people I know now and people I haven't seen in many years. They're surprisingly realistic, I wonder if the line will start to blur between what is unreal and what is actually in my memory. Last night I had repeat where I and a bunch of guys from church were riding in a bus with people I knew in high school (who in the dream, had changed with the passage of time). We were going from supermarket to supermarket robbing them at gunpoint for... food. No shots fired, but I do distinctly remember robbing every store I went to of their candy... heh. Other dreams have been much more dramatic and less odd... like my brain is running primetime soaps.

Is it my subconscious going nutty? Is it God trying to tell me something? I wonder how ol' Joseph got so good at interpreting dreams.

In other news, I finally finished my HRMOB paper. I started it at 9:00 AM this morning and finished it just in time for the class it was due in at 10:30. Whoohooo!

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License